Ellen and Jessica talk about the ways reading fiction can be an impetus for action or change a person's perspective on life.
Check out this episode!
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, by Judith Viorst
- On the Road, by Jack Kerouac
- Dharma Bums, by Jack Kerouac
- Delirium, Lauren Oliver
- The Velveteen Rabbit, Margery Williams
- Hitty: Her First Hundred Years, Rachel Field
- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, Kate DiCamillo
- Where the Wild Things Are, Maurice Sendak
- Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin
- In Sunburned Country, Bill Bryson