Suzanne Gunnerson and Kristin Boothman explain to Ellen Snoeyenbos how they achieve a personal style that is authentic, age appropriate but quirky enough to be unique.
Check out these helpful books from your library:
- Kathryn Finney, How to be a Budget Fashionista
- Nina Garcia, The One Hundred: A guide to the pieces every stylish woman must own
- Trinny Woodall & Susannah Constantine, What Not to Wear; What You Wear Can Change Your Life
- Isaac Mizrahi, How to have Style
- Clinton Kelly & Stacy London, Dress your Best
- Ted Allen... etc. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
- Carla Krupp, How Not to Look Old
- Ari Seth Cohen, Advanced Style
Kirstin and Suzanne also mentioned their favorite fashion bloggers, Tom and Lorenzo.
|Suzanne's book purse, extreme librarian fashion!|