Ellen and Rose discuss the health benefits of laughing without jokes but with playfulness - a key element of their weekly practice of Laughter Yoga.
Laughter Yoga resources at the Duxbury Free Library:
- Laughology - film by Albrt Nerenberg: points out not only that humor is not synonymous with laughter but also that laughter has a longer history and a deeper purpose.
- Laughter Friends: DVD Luaghter Yoga resource for kids. Laura Gentry
- Laugh Your Way There: CD for laughing while in the car. Laura Gentry
- Be Laughter: CD combines Yogic breath and laughtr exercises for an hour of balanced spirit-filled exercise.
- Web site of Robert Rivest: http://www.robertrivest.com/laughteryoga/whatislj/
- Duxbury Free Library web page for weekly Laughter Yoga group: http://www.duxburyfreelibrary.org/events/laughteryoga.htm